FAQ: International Applicants

The documents required for international applicants will vary from program to program. For detailed information about applying as an international applicant and about specific documents, visit our International Applicants page.

There are two organizations that can evaluate your international documents:

These organizations will send a Credential Assessment Report to ontariocolleges.ca, which we will then post to your application and forward to the college(s) you’ve applied to.

For information on English language proficiency and other language requirements, read the English Language Proficiency section of our International Applicants page.

No. If you want to attend college in Ontario, you must make all the arrangements before you leave your home country. You cannot make the arrangements once you are a visitor in Canada.

For more information on studying in Canada, see our International Applicants page.

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.