Life at Fanshawe
- Populated by almost 400,000 people in the City of London, with approximately 20% being immigrants to Canada
- Located two hours by car from Toronto and Niagara Falls, with close proximity to U.S. border crossings to Michigan and New York states
- Accessible transit including bus and train stations and an International airport
- Home to more than 60,000 full-time college and university students studying at both Fanshawe College and Western University every year
Our regional campuses are located in Simcoe, St. Thomas, Woodstock and the Huron/Bruce region. When you study at a regional campus you’ll benefit from the best of both worlds: the programs and services of a large college along with the familiarity of a close-knit community of support.
- Small class sizes
- Community and industry partnerships
- Free parking and lower student fees
- Engaging activities and events
Student Success Services
When you choose Fanshawe, know that you’re choosing to study at a college that is considered one of the best for student success. Whether you’re new to college or a returning student, from orientation to graduation and beyond, we’re here for you.
Getting involved in the student community will enrich your learning and make your years at Fanshawe most memorable. The Fanshawe Student Union (FSU) makes it easy for you to participate in activities and events all year round. A full range of campus services helps students succeed, whether you need a locker, a doctor, housing, or something in between.
Health and Wellness
As a Fanshawe student, your health and wellness are among our top priorities. If you’re looking to improve your physical health or mental well-being, we’re dedicated to providing services to help you enjoy the best college experience you can!
- Access the Student Wellness Centre, a dedicated three-floor fitness facility at London Campus
- With the largest college recreation program in Canada, choose form a variety of intramural sport options
- Discover student supports such as counselling, career and advising services in-person, online or by telephone
Take your game to the next level with one of the best athletics programs in Canada.
- 20+ national championships
- 140+ provincial championships
- 200+ student-athletes annually
- Cross Country
- Indoor soccer
Guaranteed Residence for First-Year Students
Live steps away from your classroom at London Campus! Choose from traditional and townhouse-style residence layouts, featuring:
- Private bedrooms with oversized double beds
- Light housekeeping services
- Support services and safe social activities
- On-site management with 24/7 front desk staff and controlled access.
Connect With Fanshawe
Programs at Fanshawe